18 March 2012

sisterhood: kiki n lala

Pin It

2 lovely cat...actually ni kucing pungut kakak honey...comeysangat,tak tertahan nak suruh depa ni jadi model.....
hopefully we can learn something from them......





sometimes all you need in life is someone to wrap their arms around you..hold you tight and assure you that everything is
 going to be just fine.






...ah, it's SO good to be home-- my safe haven....


i have God to thank in my life.God has given me the people i need to keep me going,has let me make mistakes but be forgiven 
and God always moves me on in life



everybody can make my face smile... but only you can make my heart smile...





relationships r like birds, if u grip tight they die, if u hold loosely they fly
but if u hold with care, love & respect they remain with u forever.






modE&HoneY.inc™ 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mode and honey - our timeline story....